Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Internship, 6 months (Paris)
Mission: Support the coordination and execution of social media and digital strategies. Support the development of new and interesting ways to capture the attention of potential customers while delivering key brand messages.
- Assist in the creation of engaging visual and animated content for social media channels (Instagram, and LinkedIn) following the lead of the marketing team.
- Collaborating with our IT team to make webpage design changes
- Collaborate to develop and implement digital campaigns to promote our products/services and increase brand awareness.
- Design and create digital promotional tools (newsletters and brochures).
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging social media platforms to suggest new creative ideas
- Formatting and retouching images for digital communication (social networks, e-commerce site, newsletters)
- Create visually appealing graphics and multimedia content.
- Currently in Higher education bac +3, Graphic design school, Design school, or art school
- Purpose-driven, Energetic, and passionate approach
- A knowledge and experience in graphic design using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Powerpoint, and Canva
- A highly creative and imaginative approach, able to critically evaluate and develop ideas
- A basic understanding of motion graphics and aftereffects
- Hands-on and multitasking
- Good team spirit
- English fluent
- Paris Based
ATTIRE is a luxury fashion brand headquartered in Paris, founded by Xenia Adonts, and committed to revolutionizing the industry with unparalleled transparency and a dedication to sustainability. As a 100% polyester-free brand, ATTIRE sets the gold standard for eco-conscious fashion by embracing responsible practices (100% is made in Europe) and materials (all materials are certified) to positively impact the global fashion landscape, inspiring others to follow suit. Our external values are quality, timelessness, and transparency, our internal values are quality, growth, and trust. We care about doing everything in the best way possible, we continuously work on becoming better humans, better teams, and creating a better culture.
We hire people above all. We care about your mindset and potential to thrive at ATTIRE and to help build the next big thing in fashion. We look for passionate individuals who have a bias for action and put care in everything they do. We value self-awareness, authentic communication, and the ability to build trust.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org