Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Internship, 6 months (Paris)
Mission: Support the conception and execution of social media visual assets and digital strategies. Support the development of new and interesting ways to capture the attention of potential customers while delivering key brand messages.
- Assist in the conception, production, and direction of editorial multimedia content (in all its formats) for our social media and digital communication channels alongside the social media team
- Collaborate to develop and implement digital campaigns to promote our products/services and increase brand awareness.
- Assist in the organization of photoshoots and the follow-up of the projects (selection and management of images.)
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging social media platforms to suggest new creative ideas
- Currently Bac +4/+5, student in Business School, Communication or University equivalent
- Understanding of brand and image
- Pronounced taste for fashion photography
- Purpose-driven, Energetic, and passionate approach
- A highly creative and imaginative approach, able to critically evaluate and develop ideas
- Hands-on and multitasking
- Good team spirit
- English fluent
- Paris Based
ATTIRE is a luxury fashion brand headquartered in Paris, founded by Xenia Adonts, and committed to revolutionizing the industry with unparalleled transparency and a dedication to sustainability. As a 100% polyester-free brand, ATTIRE sets the gold standard for eco-conscious fashion by embracing responsible practices (100% is made in Europe) and materials (all materials are certified) to positively impact the global fashion landscape, inspiring others to follow suit. Our external values are quality, timelessness, and transparency, our internal values are quality, growth, and trust. We care about doing everything in the best way possible, we continuously work on becoming better humans, better teams, and creating a better culture.
We hire people above all. We care about your mindset and potential to thrive at ATTIRE and to help build the next big thing in fashion. We look for passionate individuals who have a bias for action and put care in everything they do. We value self-awareness, authentic communication, and the ability to build trust.
Send your applications to email@example.com