We are looking for a junior project manager.
Most important: HIGHLY highly organized & able to manage & overlook several complicated production timelines. It's a job with a lot of responsibility and we are looking for a 100% reliable person that we can count on!
- Based in Paris (FR)
- Academic degree, from business school and/or textile education
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English
- High intrinsic motivation for sustainable & transparent development
- Efficient and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and lead our production schedule
- Work closely with manufacturers, manage production timelines (coordinate delivery dates and maintain close cooperation with the supply chain for product deliveries)
- Ongoing assessment of existing supplier base and sourcing of new suppliers that offer competitive pricing, good quality product in line with sustainable requirements
- Set quality standards for suppliers and internal quality standards
- Keep track of existing and required certificates regarding sustainability for each fabric & product
- Work closely with the design team on the day to day development of the collection: ensuring they are aware of and adhering to deadlines and critical paths
- Responsible for ordering trims directly from manufacturers for prototypes and samples
- Coordinate the seasonal bulk placement, management and delivery starting from order placement until final production is delivered to the warehouse within drop precision.
- Maintain balanced communication and a good working process with other departments in order to meet all product requirements.
- Lead the process from order placement until final production is delivered to the warehouse according to company standards and goals
- Ensure a good working process with product development, quality, sustainability and supply-chain in order to meet all product requirements
- Strong partnership and ongoing assessment of existing supplier base and sourcing of new suppliers
If you are who we are looking for please apply to the following e-mail:
Subject: Junior Project Manager