Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Internship, 6 months (Paris)
Mission: Support Marketing Director with the coordination and execution of social media strategies. Support with development of new and interesting ways to capture the attention of potential customers while delivering key brand’s messages.
- Assist in creating and curating engaging content for our social media channels, including Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Collaborate with the marketing director to develop and implement social media campaigns to promote our products/services and increase brand awareness.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions on social media to maintain a positive online reputation and engage with our audience effectively.
- Analyze social media data and metrics to track the performance of campaigns, identify trends, and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging social media platforms to suggest new strategies and opportunities.
- Assist in the scheduling and posting of content, ensuring it aligns with our brand's voice, style, and messaging.
- Create visually appealing graphics and multimedia content.
- Purpose driven
- Business, Communication or Fashion School
- Energetic, passionate about arts / fashion / design
- Hands on and multitasking
- Good team spirit
- English fluent
- Paris Based
ATTIRE is a luxury fashion brand headquartered in Paris, founded by Xenia Adonts, and committed to revolutionizing the industry with unparalleled transparency and a dedication to sustainability. As a 100% polyester-free brand, ATTIRE sets the gold standard for eco-conscious fashion by embracing responsible practices (100% is made in Europe) and materials (all materials are certified) to create a positive impact on the global fashion landscape, inspiring others to follow suit.Our external values are quality, timelessness and transparency, our internal values are quality,growth, and trust. We care about doing everything in the best way possible, we continuously work on becoming better humans, better teams and creating a better culture.
We hire people above all. We care about your mindset and potential to thrive at ATTIRE and to help build the next big thing in fashion. We look for passionate individuals who have a bias for action and put care in everything they do. We value self-awareness, authentic communication and the ability to build trust. Diversity is part of our DNA, and we currently have a team of 9 people representing 5 nationalities.
Send your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org